haha

guess god cant shelter your feeling either
guess you pray for games, not protection, but its' games.

A show of your power, nevertheless.

how puny. A weak people's game. No wonder you blame everything either.
GARFIELD

GARFIELD OPEN A FORTUNE COOKIE.

CRACK

FORTUNE COOKIE : "THE WORST IS YET TO COME"

GARFIELD : "MONDAY FORTUNE COOKIE"

JIM DAVIS 6-27

©2022 PAWS, INC. All Rights Reserved.

Distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication
xD
well you wanted power. here's your sacrifice
sometimes, i m just cain to your abel,i guess. like lucifer to the gods. and hades to zeus.

whatever, you cant save yourself either. time to go home.
lol
Sorry mohammed i thought you can protect everything but turns out its a business too, i guess nothing is free, so enjoy your stay here, it snot freee too, since you arent.
Dunno about female law or whatevwr. But i cant seem to draw for fun nor even business, nor even visual training.
Even if drawing is safe, it seems the "pbuh", is keen to haunt me, or ask toll for this heaven, which means sacrificing anything that is good and simple, and putting me with the same cage with the worse dogs.

Well, i guess nothing is free, and for that, i think you deswrvw bwing here, longer and longer. Pbuh indeed, what a loser, like the olympians, you shall stay here, forever.
All words no cash. Pbuhs are just like the ameridogs. Bullshits and self serving.
The world is so big now. Billions of useless things, no plans for heaven.

And the "lord" s still the unique one, among the many.
Life in servitude of the elites as usual.

And all elites, well, what they gon do but suffer.
Why not call it over and burn it all already? Either you cant or just a disgusting bastard.
I m not gonna retract this all anymore: you tried grabbing what you cant and you asks your people and now it came biting you back.

And just like adam and eve fell, the universe too will, and i guess you just dont find yourself very wrongable; i suppose heavenly generosity or precision has limits too.

When are you saying sorry and call this all off again? Trough star wars? Hilarious. Have a long painful one. Not that you care either, even if killed.

We all are pass that moment, when you let the romans did their number.
Just gotta say it again... to perfect one, everything is wrong, naturally.
Starting with lawyers, anything with laws are apparently flexibly disgusting.
It s fun to watch you burst. A reminder you and satan came from the same root. You as in your creator.

Two disgusting thing who believes themselve to be most beutiful and right.
satan was simply a fallen angel doe it do be leik dat
Guess even allah isnt invincible. And thus its follower hungers for things no one has.
Everything is too tense.
As usual
mighg as well die lol
What does god sacrifice? It doesnt even have fears lol

Preview?